2016 6th International Electric Drives Production Conference（EDPC 2016）
Increasing power consumption, CO2 reduction, growing mobility or progressing automation – none of these future megatrends is possible without powerful electric drives. The electrification of the automobile powertrain is considered crucial, as the whole sector is facing difficulties resulting from the substitution of the conventional combustion engine. Besides advancing ideas on the design of powerful electric drives, the organization of the manufacturing processes and systems is of great importance.
The 6th International Electric Drives Production Conference(EDPC 2016) offers an outstanding platform for the exchange of experiences for developers, researchers and potential users.
The focus of the conference is set on the presentation of highly innovative products from various industries as well as manufacturing processes and strategies. Following the conference, there will be an industrial exhibition, tutorials, a poster presentation, technical tours and an accompanying program.
- Experts of industry and science are invited to present a contribution on the topics listet or they may also decide to work on other topics that correspond to the general subject of the conference.
- For the first time, the E|DPC 2016 is structured according to application-oriented and scientific contributions. This new opportunity of presenting application-oriented contributions in special tracks and an accompanying industrial transcript is the ideal possibility to introduce technologies without the necessity of preparing a fullpaper. For both kinds of contributions, it is necessary to submit an abstract. Abstracts up to 300 words containing significant figures should be submitted in English to the conference office containing the following information:
Title of the paper
Subject / topic of the paper
3-6 keywords of the paper
Full name, organization or company, postal and email address of main author
Full name and email address of all co-authors
Please select the type of contribution in the form for submitting the abstract. It is recommendet to use the IEEE Template provided by our homepage. Abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee before acceptance.
For industrial contributions it is not necessary to prepare a fullpaper. Instead of this, the presentation shoud be uploaded and will be published in the accompanying industrial transcript.
For scientific contributions authors have to prepare a fullpaper (4-8 pages) that will be reviewed by the program committee. All scientific fullpapers accepted and registered will be part of the proceedings of E|DPC. They will be published on Scopus and IEEE xplore and indexed by Google and Google Scholar.
According to custom scientific fullpapers can be submittet. All scientific fullpapers accepted and registered will be part of the proceedings of E|DPC. They will be published on IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
- Sponsored by
- Log in
- Important Dates
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +8627-88875258
- E|DPC Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +49.9122.3074527